MyHotComments.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

i'm sorry! :(

dear heart..


i'm sorry cuz owez give u hopes.and every hopes i can't fulfilled it.... 
i'm sorry cuz make u fall in love with..then can't afford to fix it..then,u'll hurt and break..
i'm sorry cuz i don't know how to treat u..how to fix u...
i'm sorry cuz owez make u fell guilty...make others fall in luv wif me..but i'll break other's heart..
i'm sorry cuz can't give u happiness...can't leave u calm down..
i'm sorry my heart...cuz i've been betrays u..for long tym.. forgive me..
i'm realy don't mean it.. but i've to...coz i'm only a little girl that still learning bout life...
heart..pliz be strong!! for me!! i'll try my best to learn how to fix u...to give u the truth happiness!

p/s: urghhh!!!! huhu..kt s.alam..nk blik umah larr...mak..nk blik..nk balik... xbest duk cni dah.. :(

tension nyew..!!

No comments:

OBSESS WIF MA SELF! ;p

OBSESS WIF MA SELF! ;p

PHOTO.OF.ME

PHOTO.OF.ME
impossible.is.nothing